I switched my Comcast triple play to Verizon Fios when it came to my area. I have a second phone line for my mother who lives with us. When I had Comcast, I had digital voice and the second line was a minimal charge and we never had problems.
The problems arrived as soon as our installation. Although I told our sales rep that we had 2 phone lines, that was never communicated to the sales office so when our Fios was installed, the second line was not. I took two additional weeks to get the second line switched. We had to keep the Comcast line until the second line could be installed and apparently Verizon does not have digital voice in our area.
Needless to say, we have 2 bills now, one for our Fios Triple play which includes our phone and a separate one for Mom which is at regular phone service rates of $70. I have tried ever since January to get the two accounts combined but have spoken with at least six customer service reps and each one says they will take care of the problem but my two accounts still have not been merged.
I have had my problem escalated and it still is not fixed. I am so sorry I left Comcast, who had excellent customer service 24 hours a day, for the sorry excuse for customer service that Verizon provides.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Verizon Fios
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I contacted Dave Adamson at SEO Juice after having seen one of his promo ads in the Warrior Forum. I was looking to increase traffic to my website which..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "Arrive at the store at 2:05pm on the 22 of Nov 2014, fedex overnight truck just pulled up. I processed a package that needed to be there next day, truck..."
- "I was charged $102.00 + fees $144.00 for this AWFUL arrangement that arrived late. ..."
- "Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."