Verizon fios has been sending me bills for a service I do not have. I am billed each month for TV, Internet and phone. They attempted to install the system in my home 3 months ago and were unable to get it to work. They took their boxes and modem and cancelled the service three days after the attempted install. I never signed the work order because they never finished the installation.

Now I continue to get billed for services never provided. No one at Verizon will cancel the service. I have called numerous times to no avail. I am being held hostage by these corporate bullies. I have resorted to begging and still have not gotten anywhere. Tax paying US citizens should not be treated in this fashion. This is criminal. Any one who has called Verizon probably knows what I am talking about. This isn't a free country. We are all dictated and bullied by the verizons of this grand old USA and their isn't any recourse but to hire an attorney which costs major money. That's not American freedom if you can't afford an attorney. That's more like Mafia strong arming, taking advantage of a situation on a major scale. Some one needs to stop these thieves.

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments