Update by user Feb 12, 2013

My problem was resolved in a day after speaking to my State Senator. Verizon gave (ported) my number to the other carrier.

Original review posted by user Feb 09, 2013

Verizon was suppose to port my number to another carrier but the other carrier says Verizon just disconnect the number & never ported my number.When I called Verizon they say the order to port is closed & they can not do anything about since the other carrier own the number.

But the other carrier say that the database shows the Verizon is still the owner of my number & the number is disconnected from the switchboard so they cannot do anything either. I would have to speak to Verizon to activate the line so they can fix the problem.

Since I'm in the middle and neither carrier can fix the problem, I filed a complaint with the FCC, FTC, contacted my state senator & Lowell C.

McAdam, Chairman and CEO of Verizon.The is no integrity in this business & operate in an unethical way.

Review about: Verizon Phone Service.

Comments

alnmurray
to S0_Sad #607632

It never fails, Trolls they live among us. I’m sure you wanted to add something intelligent to the conversation. But your lack of knowledge just would not allow it.

Your name said it all “So Sad” so you’re trying to make everyone feel just like you. It’s a shame that you have to live you life putting other people down. :cry

So, grow up, if you can’t add any value to the conversation, then just shut up & maybe you will learn something that was never taught you; Respect.