Verizon has been incapable of resolving my ongoing technical issues. Intermittent Internet service does not seem to be an issue they care about or able to solve.

I have come to this conclusion based on numerous fruitless phone conversations, live "email chats" and at tech visits at my residence.

It boggles my mind that a so-called Internet provider can not provide Internet service; that their live "email chats" appear to be run by robots and their phone reps cannot even talk to the people in the central office who make repairs. If you have a choice of Internet providers, do not choose Verizon!

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments

I have had version for 5 months and have had nothing but problems. I drop calls everyday several times a day and no one can talk to me without my phone backing through the whole conversation. It is to the point my parents and family no longer call on my cell they wait til they can call me on my house phone unless it is an emergency.

Hello;

We had the same problem with their crappy service, then after almost 30 hours on the phone to try and get the service issues resolved they told us if we ever call to complain again they would turn off all our service including cell phones. They are a piece of work...People should beware and never use their service:

Here is Dan Mead phone number for anyone that needs it!!

Dan S. Mead

One Verizon Way

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Phone: (908) 559-1078

E-Mail: dan.mead@verizonwireless.com

This is his actual phone number and his personal secretary Terry answers the phone!!