3.0

Today I spent 2 hours plus in the phone attempting to get an issue resolved through their out-sourced customer service. The call ended when I was put on hold for 32 minutes waiting in the eternal que for a supervision that never came.

The issue to be resolved was reimbursement of an equipment charge of $499 for a broken phone that was not returned because they never sent the return mailing labeled as promised. The label was neither sent by ground mail nor email.

This is an issue I have tried to resolve for more than a month. In all, my family and I have spent more than 6 hours attempting to get this issue resolved.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $499. SocietyDoc97 is overall dissatisfied with Verizon. The most disappointing about verizon phone service at Verizon was incompetent customer service and reponse Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Comments