Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania

I ordered Verizon internet and was charged $20.00 to hook it up, even though they mailed it and I had to hook it up. After two days I cancelled it because I just could not get internet where I live (wish I knew this prior).

I returned the monitor and next thing I know I have a collections letter for $35.00 for "unreturned equipment". I see this is VERY common for them to do, clearly they do not care about being ethical.

I of course did not have a receipt so I had to either pay the money or have it show up on my credit report. Stay far away from Verizon if you don't want them to rob you!

ckobzina wrote the review because of pricing issue at Verizon. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55 and wants Verizon to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was paying high fees for no service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon verizon internet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments