Verizon is an absolute JOKE and they are *** ARTISTS! I switched from Verizon to Comcast in December as Comcast provided a better rate.

I was sent a box and UPS label in January to return our equipment - which I did - in January. TODAY I get a bill in the mail for almost SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS for the equipment I returned in January via UPS. I spoke with a VERY rude woman who informed me that it is not their responsibility to track the equipment and that they would need my receipt from UPS. I don't keep receipts from months ago so at this point they are saying that unless I can come up with that receipt, I have to pay this GIANT bill for NOTHING.

CROOKS!

Not to mention the rude woman on the phone changed her story about 150 times. PLEASE watch out for this company - their customer service is HORRIBLE and they will ROB YOU every chance they get.

Review about: Verizon Phone Service.

Comments