Enoree, South Carolina

This message was sent to Verizon a few hours ago.Hello,I called last night to combine my land line, TV and internet service with my cell phones to save money but instead I bought more services. When I asked the rep if MSG in HD was available now he said yes. He said it would be turned on shortly after completing the call, it took about 30 minutes to complete the change to the one bill, afterwards everything else became active, Showtime, internet speed increased etc. No MSG in HD! I just called today to find out that you still do not offer it. What is the problem? Your people have no clue what you offer for channels? Why do you still not have MSG in HD in the NY area? During the phone call I was so happy to get the MSG in HD I renewed my contract for another 2 years, Now I'm screwed, I was lied to on the phone and I'm locked into this *** service for another two years. You lied to me. You stink, I want a manager (someone that matters) on the phone today to speak to me.

No response yet. I'm pissed. I wonder what else they lied about, my contract, etc.

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments