I went to Verizon to save money on internet, TV, phone email...it is awful especially email. I have complained and complained.

What I don't get is battery back up when power is lost to my phone. Do not call registry doesn't seem to be recognized by Verizon. Email is so bad when yu delete email it either does not delete or deletes the wrong ones. I puts in spam things I never chose (maybe I chose to delete before reading and it goes into spam).

Anything I click as spam never gets remembered. I try to print from email and you cannot print properly. I have delted items only to have them return the next day. Items never touched can go into delete w/o human intervention.

The response from FIOS high speed is never as advertised either. their service is horrible. If you sell something bundled there s/b only one place to call to get service. you get bounced from one dept to another.

I am going to cancel and go elsewhere. The fact there is a site dedicated to verizon pissed off customers is telling enough.

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments