Verizon has the crappiest internet out their! I pay for there best package and I only get 1.58 MBPS.

That's it! They claim 3.0 mbps but the best ive seen is 1.58. It cost 59.99 a month and I had to buy my router from them or they could not provide support. Verizon has monopolize the area I live in, so you are forced to use their service unless you get satellite internet, which I'm going to do.

It cost more but only 10$ more per month and is 10x faster. Hey Verizon its 2015 get with the times you money hungry POS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with you never get a clear english speaking person and you are a bunch of overcharging crooks and stated that there is a room for improvement of access to customer service and please update your lines in ripon ca. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of verizon internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $839. Verizon needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Comments