I am accusing VERIZON DSL of using false promotional come-ons to entice business.

In Sept. 2007 I responded to a solicitation from them to change from Comcast to Verizon for my internet service. The promotion promised: "GET UP TO ONE MONTH FREE, PLUS A MODEM AND SET UP, FREE AFTER REBATE". The limited time offer was to expire 9/18/07. My work order is dated 9/24/07 which allowed me plenty of time.

Set up was accomplished with only a few problems, but it is now Feb. 6, 2008 and I have not received FREE one month service; or refunds of set up fee or modem. They owe me $188.99.

What I have received however, is the ROYAL RUN AROUND. I have spoken with many, many toll free numbers. The magnitude to which this company goes to avoid payment of promises is astounding!

So SUPERVISORS who have promised all is taken care of and refunds are coming in the next bill......LIE! I have just learned, after all this time and phone calls I am not even in the system. WHAT????? EXCUSE ME????? The branch of this rotten company in charge of BILLING knows I am in the system!

SO, I accuse Verizon dsl of trickery and false advertising. They totally STINK as a company. Sometimes I do not have to wonder too long about what is wrong with this country.

Comments