I'm paying for 3mbps speed DSL from Verizon In Allegany,NY.I'm supposed to be getting 3mbps and in there fine print it says guaranteed at least 1.5mbps speed at all times.
Every night between 5pm-12am my dsl speed fluctuates between 33kbps and 500kbps. I only have my pc directly connected to modem and monitor whose on the wifi. If you call for help, no one knows anything and say that can't help you. If you call for a week and finally get a repair tech person to show up, I end up knowing more than they do and nothing gets resolved.
Verizon has obviously sold more subscriptions than they can accommodate, and is throttling speeds to make room for the extra subscriptions sold, and breaking there 1.5mbps speed guarantee thinking most people were to *** to notice. I noticed there scam. Please knock these crooks down a peg. If this was a real free market and not a crony capitalist monopoly, verizon would have been forced to shut down for lousy service a long time a go.
I want what I'm being charged for.Thank You
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "i became a sales only dealer for exede. after becoming a dealer, the area manager told me that i probably would not be able to sell the service because..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."