Verizon DSL 3mbps Guaranteed 1.5 (Lower than 56kpbs During Peak Hours

I'm paying for 3mbps speed DSL from Verizon In Allegany,NY.I'm supposed to be getting 3mbps and in there fine print it says guaranteed at least 1.5mbps speed at all times.

Every night between 5pm-12am my dsl speed fluctuates between 33kbps and 500kbps. I only have my pc directly connected to modem and monitor whose on the wifi. If you call for help, no one knows anything and say that can't help you. If you call for a week and finally get a repair tech person to show up, I end up knowing more than they do and nothing gets resolved.

Verizon has obviously sold more subscriptions than they can accommodate, and is throttling speeds to make room for the extra subscriptions sold, and breaking there 1.5mbps speed guarantee thinking most people were to *** to notice. I noticed there scam. Please knock these crooks down a peg. If this was a real free market and not a crony capitalist monopoly, verizon would have been forced to shut down for lousy service a long time a go.

I want what I'm being charged for.Thank You

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Coverage Area

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Verizon Dsl Internet Service
Review category
review #902702 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Verizon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.