Allegany, New York
1.5
Coverage Area

I'm paying for 3mbps speed DSL from Verizon In Allegany,NY. I'm supposed to be getting 3mbps and in there fine print it says guaranteed at least 1.5mbps speed at all times.

Every night between 5pm-12am my dsl speed fluctuates between 33kbps and 500kbps. I only have my pc directly connected to modem and monitor whose on the wifi. If you call for help, no one knows anything and say that can't help you. If you call for a week and finally get a repair tech person to show up, I end up knowing more than they do and nothing gets resolved.

Verizon has obviously sold more subscriptions than they can accommodate, and is throttling speeds to make room for the extra subscriptions sold, and breaking there 1.5mbps speed guarantee thinking most people were to *** to notice. I noticed there scam. Please knock these crooks down a peg. If this was a real free market and not a crony capitalist monopoly, verizon would have been forced to shut down for lousy service a long time a go.

I want what I'm being charged for. Thank You

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

FriendlyHowlerMonkey
#1519777

Same with me, paying for 75/75 getting 6/14 mbps or worse between 4pm and midnight.