I ordered the special dsl from verizon 14.99 a mos I knew it was not that fast but all I can afford.I first tried to order online to get the deal, I kept getting error message to call the number.

I call the number and now it is $19.99 for them to put the order in. No way I was falling for that one. I tried for 3 days same problem finally I got a live person to put it in. She made it clear she will not it to be the same special as online.

Talk about you lie. I got the email telling me of my new service date and the charges of $19.99 a mos delivery fee of 19.99 and activation of 34.95 wow I wonder why she never told me about them hiden fees? Ok well I am not paying that anyway but I set it up about a hour on the phone for them to set it up cause it wouldnt connect. Then finally it was working slow but fair for price I thought I would be paying.

Then the big question do you want to upgrade to fios it is available in your area? I was like are you joking me I got this cause I am not able to afford high prices. Ok so day one of verizon internet on for few hours out for most of day. called again fixed.

time on line and phone about a hour. day two out. oh now day 3 out all nite. They say you have a strong signal I guess it would be stronger at 59.99 a mos.

So my conclusion verizon is a scam artist company robbing there customers. They bring you in with a nice price and then they know darn well they have no intention of supporting the lower end internet services.

They know they will have it going on and off line multiple times a day and you will call and call and after a while most of there customers will take the bait and upgrade to the higher end services.Well that is a rotten trick but beware of them cause that is there racket.

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments

i got the same thing but worse.i wanted the double play package and ordered it online for 29.99.

that will give me the internet and home line. they tried everything to get me to pay more. they said tht package was not capable of being processed because i already had dsl so adding a land line with that package is not possible on line then they said the tech will come out at around a hundred dollars to connect a new phone line then they said the charges will not be 29.99 but 49.99 i have been with the customer service people talking this thing over for three weekends straight.

nothing has been resolved.think i will cancel everything soooooo mad stay away it is a scam