I order the Droid X on Aug 4th from Verizon website it includes free overnight shipping.The phone was on back order, which I knew and was set to ship today Aug 12th.

I got notification of shipment saying it will be delivered Aug 16th. I called verizon and talked to a rep Brandon who said that its free shipping to fed ex then 2day shipping to the customer. I then got several other excuses. I spoke to a manager named Liz who also continued to give me excuses.

I advised her I called fed ex and they advised they can switch the shipment if verizon does a trouble ticket, they refused.I filed a complaint with the BBB and I would advise anyone else that ordered a phone online while the free overnight shipping in being advertised and did not get it overnight, file a complaint.

Comments

I have spoken to several reps.I filed a complaint with the BBB in reference to false advertisement.

I have just canceled my fios service with them because of how pissed they got me. I will be canceling my cell phone service in Dec.

once my contract is up.They are full of ***.

I got replacement/upgraded phone order over the phone Aug 11. I was told by the rep the phone would be deliveried on Friday or Saturday. Turns out not set for delivery till Monday. I will be out of town that week. I would have gone to the store and got a phone if I was told they couldn't get the phone to me in time.

I called back and got passed around a bit and did speak with someone that said they would reship me another overnight to be deliveried on Saturday. Keeping my fingers crossed.

So it depends on you speak to at customer service determines the level of customer service.