591 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
2.1

Door to door solicitors for Verizon FIOS came last evening to homes in this area of West Bradenton FL, knocking on doors repeatedly to the point of harassment even when asked through a closed door (for security) to leave. They kept knocking each door enough times to disturb and harass older residents.

Do they really expect a positive business discussion with such disruptive behavior? More "no soliciting" signs will be going up around here - and more customers staying away from Verizon. Verizon needs to hire more socially responsible representatives!

I do not care if this is Verizon or one of their many so called independent agents - these reps wore red Verizon shirts and Verizon needs to take responsibility if their products are being represented. I would complain directly to Verizon but a look at their website and a Google search indicates that contacting them is almost impossible.

Preferred solution: Cease door to door solictation.

Location: Bradenton, Florida

Comments

I had the same thing happen at my home in Oldsmar yesterday. Ended up calling the police as there is a no soliciting sign in the community and it was after 830.

Also, called Verizon proper who said they shouldn't be doing that. (Doesn't matter, still going to boycott them for having such terrible business ethics to even hire door to door salespeople and behaving so aggressively).

They said they would put our house on a do not contact list. We shall see.

Verizon Reviews