Verizon has made mistake after mistake on my account and instead of taking responsability they want me to fit the bill. Explain how my not getting service for 4 months, their employee sending engeneers to the wong address and never telling me, their own employee admitting where the tower is would not get suficcient coverage, and noone giving me consistent info mean i should have to pay for me stopping service after 4 months of no service.

I entered a contract with intent of coverage..no coverage no valid contract. Explain that one. So I end the coverage because they offered to in first place even outside the 30 days. The cancelling person never said I'd incurr a fee.

And after a month goes by they send me a bill for ETF.. I don't think so. They never follow up after you ask for a supervisor to call you back, but they claim only the supervisor can make a decision. I would never do business with such a shady money hungry company.

ATT had never given me a problem before, it's such a shame that where I moved to they did not have coverage. But at least ATT did not lie about where they did or didn't have coverage

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 12, 2010.

Comments

#200834

Simple question: why didn't you check the coverage before you signed a contract for service? Buyer beware?