I have been trying to call Verizon for days....you get put on hold for up to two hours sometimes and still no one answers....They cant want their money to badly if they cant answer to hear your concerns about their errors on your bill....but Im sure they think they never make errors!! I'm sick of their ***!!

They have ripped me off so bad over the last couple of years. Everytime I think problem solved they do something else ***. Why cant they keep a set rate!!!! So a person knows what is to come each month.

I cant afford flucuationing bills each month!!!

I really hate Verizon....and I tell everyone dont go with them for business if you can help it!!

Comments

the only reason your invoice was any higher is more than likely the fact that you talk too dang much on your phone and want to blame no one but yourself. Then when the company offers a small courtesy you blow up blaming the company.

You signed the contract, You were responsible to read the contract. You are responsible for the charges incurred.

Try to be an adult about this and own up to YOUR mistakes and quit blaming anyone except yourself. :cry