Lately, the quality of Verizon's FIOS service has been abysmal - and we haven't even addressed their customer "service" yet.This past week, their VOD service simply went down, without notice.
After attempting all the usual Verizon fixes, we used their At Home Manager service, which indicated that there was no problem with the service in our area, but if the situation did not resolve itself, we should call customer service. After an interminable wait, customer service informed us that there was an outage on the east coast.
When presented with their At Home Manager indicating no such outage, and directing us to call customer service (which we did, wasting hours), they do nothing - except thank you for being Verizon customers and telling us that technical support is available 24/7.What a bunch of garbage!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Verizon Fios Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I'm paying for 3mbps speed DSL from Verizon In Allegany,NY. I'm supposed to be getting 3mbps and in there fine print it says guaranteed at least 1.5mbps speed at all..."
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."