Lately, the quality of Verizon's FIOS service has been abysmal - and we haven't even addressed their customer "service" yet.This past week, their VOD service simply went down, without notice.
After attempting all the usual Verizon fixes, we used their At Home Manager service, which indicated that there was no problem with the service in our area, but if the situation did not resolve itself, we should call customer service. After an interminable wait, customer service informed us that there was an outage on the east coast.
When presented with their At Home Manager indicating no such outage, and directing us to call customer service (which we did, wasting hours), they do nothing - except thank you for being Verizon customers and telling us that technical support is available 24/7.What a bunch of garbage!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Verizon Fios Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."