Coverage Area

This is the review I posted on Yelp after getting off the phone with one of your customer representatives today 11/4/15 Pacific Coast Standard time 6:20pm

Verizon Fios is the worst service for Internet and cable of all time. I've used many providers before and was lured by Verizon Fios sign on deals. After the deal was over I've been gouged with high rates. Every time they raised my rates I've had call them to discuss. To call them is about as fun as ripping your eyes out. The service is horrible. You have to go through many steps to talk to someone then they hang up on you or send you to someone else if they can't help you, which is always and then you have to re-explain everything all over again. They'll offer you a discount that is nowhere near your original agreed price then say you'll have to sign a two year contract to get that agreed price that will only last 6 months. Meanwhile you're locked into that 2 year contract where they can gouge you for early release penalties and continue to raise their rates as they always do. I seriously urge EVERYONE NEVER USE VERIZON FIOS!!! They're thieves, liars, and cheats!!! And their service sucks so bad. The disruptions are endless, the cutting on and out. I've been stuck with old poor equipment that wouldn't record anything and when I called them they treated me like it was my fault every single time. The internet cuts out constantly. The worst. I can't stress it enough! Everything about Verizon Fios is the worst, form the service they provide, the higher gouging rates, and their employees who obviously do not care to be there. If their own employees do not care about Verizon or their customers, why should you? EVERYONE NEVER USE VERIZON FIOS!!

Anthony Cruz

antcruz68@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Verizon. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Comments