VZW charged me $1.99 for pushing the web button on my phone! I didn't download anything nor did i search the internet.

Just touch the button and you get charged 1.99. And they say I can not disable this function because it will disable my ability to send picture messages.... The customer service rep could not have been more rude. She couldn't have cared less.

She didn't even want to hear my story -- it was as if she had a prepared text for customers with this complaint.

They must get this complaint all the time!

What a crock...of nonsense -- it almost borders on fraud. Cant wait for this contract to expire...then hopefully AT&T will have their act together and I'll switch to them!

Comments

Verizon loves to put on the "small town local" feel, but in reality there just a arrogant company who likes to nickel and dime customers. Their phone sucks, there phone software is old.

Basically, Verizon is just a boring company. Most people love the idea of getting a new phone, with Verizon you get a new phone but it's still running there buggy old software.

Go with AT&T.

im sure att will welcome you because verizon dont want you as a customer.and we get that complaint a million times a day.you prob did access it. and we only get rude with cus when they start in on us.