Two verizon salesmen came to my home and signed me up with verizon.I was told I would get a free DVR but I could only use it in the room where it was located.

After checking my bill, I noticed I was being charged monthly for a $39.99 multi-room DVR service. I didn't know I had this service and I certainly never requested or agreed to it. This is only one of several issues I have had with this company.

I have not found customer service to be knowledgeable or helpful. When I call, I get put on hold for a long time before I am able to speak with an agent.

Then once I do get connected to an agent, I get disconnected and no one calls me back, even though I've requested them to call me if we get disconnected.Bad company to deal with.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Verizon. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Verizon to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bait and switch, poor service and incompetent customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon dvr service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments