Coverage Area

I had been a customer with Verizon since 2011 and I had a bundle. I went online to check my account and they advertised that I could add phone on my bundle for only $6 extra.

So I added it onto my bundle. When the bill came they had charged me an extra $116 not $6. I as being charged FULL PRICE for the services. The associate who added phone had unbundled me and had me paying that price.

I called to try to fix the issues and get it reduced down to what it should be. I was tossed off to so many different people. I was told two people would call me back. They never did and I had to keep calling back.

My final conversation I wanted to just get rid of the phone because of mis-advertsing and was told I could but my internet would be going up. I asked "why?" and the associate told me that the internet I had wasn't offered and that I was paying a grandfathered in price. I asked if I could get it reversed and go back to what I had and he told me no. That it isn't offered anymore so I'd have to pay extra for the internet they do offer.

I cancelled my service right away and will never use them again or recommend them to anyone. They would rather lose a loyal customer of 4 years than fix the problem. They are a complete JOKE! A month before this I had to call about modem problems and internet speed and it took talking to 6 different people to fix that problem.

They just don't know what customer service is. They would rather make their customer so frustrated that they leave.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Bundle.

I didn't like: Customer service, Are very sneaky.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 28, 2015.

Comments