Coverage Area

I had been a customer with Verizon since 2011 and I had a bundle. I went online to check my account and they advertised that I could add phone on my bundle for only $6 extra.

So I added it onto my bundle. When the bill came they had charged me an extra $116 not $6. I as being charged FULL PRICE for the services. The associate who added phone had unbundled me and had me paying that price.

I called to try to fix the issues and get it reduced down to what it should be. I was tossed off to so many different people. I was told two people would call me back. They never did and I had to keep calling back.

My final conversation I wanted to just get rid of the phone because of mis-advertsing and was told I could but my internet would be going up. I asked "why?" and the associate told me that the internet I had wasn't offered and that I was paying a grandfathered in price. I asked if I could get it reversed and go back to what I had and he told me no. That it isn't offered anymore so I'd have to pay extra for the internet they do offer.

I cancelled my service right away and will never use them again or recommend them to anyone. They would rather lose a loyal customer of 4 years than fix the problem. They are a complete JOKE! A month before this I had to call about modem problems and internet speed and it took talking to 6 different people to fix that problem.

They just don't know what customer service is. They would rather make their customer so frustrated that they leave.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Verizon. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Verizon to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incompetent customer service and are very sneaky. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon and verizon bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments