I had Verizon for almost a year. The services were great and I considered them to be more advanced so to speak technical wise, more so than some ISP providers in my area.

I was happy with the service, but noticed I was being charged for services I did not order. Called and they were willing to fix it. But, recently I had a problem, and it was on my end, which I tried to fix and work out with them. Being a student online, I need my internet.

When paying online, I made an account entry mistake. I was off by one digit, which returned my payment to the bank. I paid early and on time, thus receiving a confirmation number. I received a phone call and returned the call.

Spoke with an agent who informed me of the payment being returned. I gave the confirmation number and offered to pay it over the phone to fix the problem, but she was not willing to allow me to do this. I begged and pleaded with her and she wouldn't go for it. She said I would need to pay more, but I didn't have the amount she wanted me to pay.

I only had enough for what was due at the time I paid online. She said services would be cut. I wish Verizon had worked with me, because I tried my best to fix the problem. The woman was not professional, nor understanding on my part.

Confirmation number shows I tried to pay it, and honestly was not trying to dodge a payment. I should of spoke with someone in upper management. Too late now, but I would advise anyone who faces this problem to talk to upper management. Some people get jobs, such as this woman, to pay bills, etc and apparently they do not try to really help someone who is honestly trying to keep services with the company they represent.

Maybe it was almost time for her lunch break. I am not hating on Verizon, but I do feel the customer service could do well without a woman such as the one I spoke with.

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments