I have been experiencing incredibly bad service with Verizon FIOS Customer Service over the course of the past 4 days that has left me with the opinion that they simply do not care about their customer. Contrary to what they tell you in advertisments that they have the best customer satisfaction with the product, their untold story is that their customer service is horrible. The problems only begin when you get the computer generated "smart" voice on the line and quickly deteriorates when you need to hold for 30+ minutes before you get a person only to be passed from department to department with no resolution to what I considered a simple problem. It is incredible since what I was trying to do is get the correct amount that I owed in order to pay them for their service. They didn't care and their ill equiped and extremely ineffective employees (I spoke to 7 different individuals) were the most frustrating people I have ever had the displeasure to deal with in over 50 years of my life.

The bottom line is that every experience I have had dealing with Verizon Customer Service has been a challenge to say the least and an overly frustrating experince to be candid. I switched my service from Verizon 3 years ago due to a similar situation of a lack of response/resolution but went back to them 2 months ago to try their Verizon FIOS product that was recently offered in my neighborhood. I will be canceling my service again (TV and Internet) and will probably switch cell phone service providers as well due even though they are different organization structures simply due to their inept and virtually non existent service they provided.

I caution you to beware of this before changing to the Verizon line of products since you will also eventually feel the *** of their incompetence one day as I did this week. Thanks for reading this post and good luck.

Review about: Verizon Cell Phone Upgrade.

Comments

I agree, I am so frustrated.I have been put on hold, been rude to, hung up on.

They must know that the company does not care about the customers at all.It is at a level I have never seen before.