I moved to Plano Texas; the only option for internet service available to me at my rental was Verizon FIOS internet. I paid through the nose for it. Service worked fine, no complaints about that.

My complaints are aobut Verizon's shoddy customer service.

I never received a bill from Verizon. They just billed my credit card. Never got a notice that a bill was coming, just the monthly charge on my card. I eventually got used to that, although it still bugged me. Even after calling and requesting a copy of my bill be mailed or emailed to me.

Now, I'm moving to an area that they don't offer any service and they're charing me a cancellation fee. How can they charge me when they don't offer a service in my area? I'm not opting to break my contract. I'm being forced to break my contract. STAY AWAY FROM VERIZON!

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments

wow Anonymous, way to be an *** to one of our customers.Why don't you be a man and state a name?

You sure aren't helping our reputation any.

I can't say much for cancellation since I'm a TSR, but they should take it as a case-by-case scenario and work with you.I can't guarantee that, but that's just what I think.

I work for verizon fios.Maybe you should read your verizon.com/termsandconditions it clearly states that YOU agreed to a contract.

We do not waive ETFs for moves, only death, or military orders.

Because you are the one choosing to move, not verizon.Don't make commitments you can't fulfill.