1.8

Verizon said to lock in the price, leave month to month and agree to a 2 year contract. To reduce the price to the Triple Play agreed to, they removed 2 boxes and showed all 5 as 2 packages.

I agreed. Then 6 months LATER they RAISED the price NOT honoring what they promised in Nov. 2014 for TWO YEARS. So, I said forget it!

Honor what you promised and what I agreed to or forget you Verizon. Veronica said she would fix things and make things right IF I cancel Comcast. Veronica Promised to call 6-20-2015 once Comcast is cancelled and instructed me to talk to her and her only. She didn't call 6-20.

Quinlan said Veronica wasn't there 6-20 and promised a return call from him or Veronica 6-22. NO return call to the number I gave them - then 6-23 again promised Veronica would call 6-27 for sure. AGAIN, no call. So, I go back to Comcast for the GREAT deal.

Veronica SCAMMED me. Comcast no longer offered the deal. Total loss of $ about $500. Do NOT trust Verizon.

They scam, switch, bait and switch and all this EVEN when you have a contract. NOW, they say "I" am locked into THEIR NEW contract that I did not agree to. Find another carrier. Verizon isn't worth it.

They track everything you do, but they can't stop all the telemarketing calls. Lies and deceipt, scams, promises broken, just a blood pressure raising nightmare to deal with this company. Please don't trust Verizon.

They said the people you talked to who made the promises in Dover, Delaware aren't there anymore. NEW Customers 79.99 - loyal customers - Ha Ha you're scammed!!!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Verizon. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Verizon to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was difficulty with resolution. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon fios triple play for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I am having the same issue with Verizon. They advertise all the time with special pricing and NO contract, There is so much competition in NY they have to.

But they bait and switch, you can talk to a Rep on the phone to set up a pricing plan, supposedly with a 2 Yr Guarantee, NOT a CONTRACT. They know Optimum is available, at the same price, as well as Direct TV and Dish, and will lose customers right and left if they don't match pricing. Then if you move, like we are out of the area, and need to cancel service , now they say we had a 2 yr contract and are charging a cancellation fee. They have some tape on file where you agreed to terms and conditions, Yeah I agreed to all the terms and conditions I went over with the Rep.

But conveniently they have no record of the conversations that actually took place when placing the order. Dealing with Customer service is like hearing a broken record. NO NO NO NO, no one has the authority to do anything anyway.

Waste of breathe. Pat K