My verizon blackberry tour has bad coverage, inconsistent sound (in and out), inconsistent performance with the limited apps, has stopped making conference calls, speaker works infrequently, reboot 4-5 times daily, they have replaced for 3 of the same phones and continue with the same problems.I have had service techs from Verizon and Blackberry indicate these are real problems.

I have been elevated to "level 2" service 4 times. All 4 said they would get approval to allow me to switch phones. They will get approval and call me back. Never happens.

Asst Store manager at Aspen Grove in Littleton Colorado threw me out and ripped a brochure from her tech person when he was trying to suggest a different phone. Tonight one was to have her supervisor call me back to hear my problems and listen to my bad reception. I answered and asked to call back since I was out to dinner. They never did.

I want either a different model phone our released from my contract. they are not fulfilling your part of my contract. They have it all documented, but this keeps going on for the past 3 months plus.

I can't believe they want me to keep utilizing your store and phone resources.What do you suggest?

Review about: Verizon Phone Service.

Comments