4.0

2 months ago I renewed my contract early and upgraded my TV package so I could get 1 channel that I really wanted. I lost it in a service change in my last package.

Today I learn that it's gone again in a service change, but yet I'm still expected to pay the same amount. I called customer service and I have to upgrade again for $20 extra a month to get the channel back. My cancellation fee is $230, which would save me from having to pay them $1120 for the rest of the year, but they can't credit me $160 to compensate for package upgrade to get Logo back, when I only watch 3 channels as is?!

They'd rather lose a 5 year customer and $870 this year than make me happy with the service. They'd still get about $960 from me even if they gave me the upgrade for free for the rest of the year vs loosing $870.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Ainge82 is overall dissatisfied with Verizon. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Comments