When moving, we decided to sign up for Verizon Fios - we were promised low rates - even deeper discounts for bundling in my cell phone. First month, an extra $100+ "bundled" into my cell phone charge - wireless rep couldn't explain - "other" rep said they were "one time" charges, this took an hour and a half - still didn't understand - second month - another $100+ included in my wireless portion of the bill - once again, wireless couldn't explain and after another 1.5 hours - same result. Unexplainable charges we were not told of when we signed up.

We decided to go back to previous phone, cable, internet carrier. Verizon told us there would be a $185 termination fee. After speaking with a snarky phone rep who told me termination fee would not be dropped, I asked to speak with a supervisor who must have dealt with this issue many times and quickly agreed to drop the early termination fee.

A month after service terminated-and final bill had been paid -received additional bill for approx. $16.00 for "miscellaneous" charges. ?????

Verizon's billing practices are shady to say the least.

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments

I have been billed for the internet service, and since one month the internet service is not on. Everyday i keep calling, and i receive same answer that the technicians are working on it.There is no realistic answer for it.

I am pieced off. Horrible service

I am pieced off. Horrible service

gkeyes

What was the extra charge for? Did you call to see what the extra charge was for?