I renew my agreement with Verizon in October, 2014.They advice my total package would be around $304.00.

My bill came in $360.00 plus per month, I called the said They could reduce the cost with more channels for $314.00, I said didn't what they didn't tell me it would lose the channels I normally watch. With in minutes I lost MLB net work and Hallmark channel my wife watches. I was told I could get MLB for $5.00 more which would be $319.00 with taxes per month. I don't need all the movie channels they told me Customer can't select what they want.

They have to go with the Verizon package. The bill I received this week is $360.86. I called Verizon was told it 's inflation more than 20%?

I'm retired fixed income, my wife health plan increased $75.00 per month and Verizon $60.00 increase per month.Frustrates with Verizon

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $1200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Verizon. The most disappointing about verizon bundle at Verizon was reponse Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Comments