What a 2 week long nightmare.

Decided to accept the bundle package of internet, phone and direct tv.

called the number given on phone bill to bundle and add the direct tv. hour later, order done and later that day, going thru mail a bette offer with direct tv and with the dvr (verizon bundle doesn't come with dvr, must order that at add'l cost). I called back the bundle phone number to cancell, they would only cancell the direct tv part said I would need to call the internet verizon and phone verizon to cancell the upgrades ordered. But I said you upgraded it all.

yes but you need to call the others seperately to cancel. So I did. on hold for next avail rep for 3.5 hours, no one came. next day called, no one answered (this is verizon).

finally a thurs, verizon explained mon. & tues are high volume days. Didn't help me get those 2 days of my life back. They said it looks like your order was cancelled, they why did thy say i needed to call you?

why? i don't know but your order is not there. fast frwrd 1 week, my phone is upgraded, call 2 more dys in a row, finally get someone and explain my dilemma, oh dear she says, just a minute, hung up on! crazy crazy stuff.

Direct tv? at end of call when I had asked the guy this is for 12 month contract right? no, he says 24 months. nope not what it says i tell him, well that's just a piece of paper he says.

blink blink! i say just cancell, better yet get me a supervisor, i'm walking across the room to get a super now he says, next thing, ....dial tone!!

$*#!@!!

Review about: Verizon Bundle.

Comments