2.0
Coverage Area

I got a letter from Verizon to renew service. Called the number, spoke to a person.

He told us we could get a service for $$. Then we asked about an upgrade. He said, "let me talk to my manager" He came back with $$ for the upgrade service. I opened an email day later and it was for the same service that I have, not the upgrade.

I finally get someone in billing, telling me there was nothing to do. I ask for a supervisor.

She tells me that there is nothing she can do because they have no control of vendor. Now, I have no choice with other services.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. 321Cars is quite happy with bundle services and stated that there is a room for improvement of incompetent customer service and bait and switch. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of verizon services and associated monetary loss in the amount of $119. Verizon needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Comments