Gm, my name is Attia Marchaman. I am a guest at yiur Lowe's Miami Beach location.

I'd like to first begin by saying that when I originally attempted to make my reservation over the phone, which my preference because of past experiences. The very first reservationist RUDELY hung-up on me, and my belief is that I asked too many questions. So reluctantly I called right back and got someone whom didn't mind answering my questions, but didn't tell the truth when I asked if there was a HOTEL shuttle to transport me here from the airport......So after waiting outside the airport for over an hour, and series many others...Marriott , Embassy Suites....etc.....I then called the hotel directly and spoke with a front desk rep, and was told that I needed to take a 32.00 cab.....had I known that I could have stayed at the Marriott which I know is a great hotel chain, or have gotten to the hotel an hour earlier......My next complaint which is the WORST....is that on Friday after hanging out til approximately 2am, I came to my room only to find that the air wasn't working. After calling three times , and speaking to Eli in star services , I was told that the complaint was never registered when I called.

He then reported it, and fifteen minutes later it was fixed. So after having a 45. breakfast, I went to talk to a supervisor at the front desk. She was not concerned about my issue, but rather something else that was going on with others checking in.....there was no EMPATHY..

No eye to eye contact until I asked her if I had come at a bad time, and she then apologized, and gave me a 100.

f/b credit....then after a days outing coming back in to prepare for a party. I got tony room only to find that my kwywoukdn't work and had to go back downstairs to get another.....Well that one didn't work either....Norocing the look of discouragement on my face, Loudson, who was hotel security asked me for ID and opened r

the door for me with a masterly, and went back downstairs, and got me another set......this is my first time visiting Miami after a great reccomdentation from a dear friend who comes twice a year with lots of girlfriends and clients........I'd have to say the ONLY issue I had was with the LOWE'S.....thank you, and I look forward to hearing from someone soon before taking this story to Trip Advisor.

Comments