Verizon all but called me a liar.

378 of 1950 Verizon reviews

2 hours and counting and still on the phone with customer service and live chat online at same time, now with Kumar.First was Denzel, then Harish.

Kumar is done with me and disconnected. Harish and Kumar were arguing with me that I do not have premium channel service, while I am looking at my paper statement and online, both of which show I have paid for the highest level of TV package available. 2+ hours in, and now on phone with #3 tech support who checks with billing (Kumar, Harish and Denzel said they already did). Low and behold, billing confirms I do indeed have this service.

I've been telling them this for over 2 hours! There arent strong enough words to describe how angry I am. I feel like Ive been mugged.

2nd level tech now need 24 hours to correct a system error.No "sorry, we didnt believe you", no "we feel just awful that we put you thru this, we were wrong" and after all my years of Verizon loyalty...I now have such a migraine, and this is not exactly how I wanted to spend my Sunday night with my family.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor communication

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Verizon Fios Triple Play
Review category
Telecommunications
review #664878

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Verizon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
378 of 1950 Verizon reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.