100% full Not resolved

2 hours and counting and still on the phone with customer service and live chat online at same time, now with Kumar.First was Denzel, then Harish.

Kumar is done with me and disconnected. Harish and Kumar were arguing with me that I do not have premium channel service, while I am looking at my paper statement and online, both of which show I have paid for the highest level of TV package available. 2+ hours in, and now on phone with #3 tech support who checks with billing (Kumar, Harish and Denzel said they already did). Low and behold, billing confirms I do indeed have this service.

I've been telling them this for over 2 hours! There arent strong enough words to describe how angry I am. I feel like Ive been mugged.

2nd level tech now need 24 hours to correct a system error.No "sorry, we didnt believe you", no "we feel just awful that we put you thru this, we were wrong" and after all my years of Verizon loyalty...I now have such a migraine, and this is not exactly how I wanted to spend my Sunday night with my family.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about verizon fios triple play from Verizon was poor communication Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments