3.0
Coverage Area

Was enrolled to online bill pay somehow and my bank account was overdrafted 35$.The first verizon representative I spoke with told me to send in a copy of my statement as proof and unenrolled me from auto bill pay.

I send in my documents, a few days later I call to follow up and the second representative tells me they don't do refunds and that he'll credit my next bill 35$. When time rolls around to my next bill pay, I log into my account and it says I owe nothing. I call Verizon to make sure this is correct and super rude woman tells me I owe 50$... No wait 85$...

Actually she has no idea. She sees a credit for 35$ then says its a dispute for 90 days. Goes to tell me I obviously enrolled myself to bill pay and there's nothing she can do. I tell her I want to speak to someone else and she forwards me to her Supervisor Benjamin.

He proceeds to try and negotiate with me by trying to give me 20$, which is RUDE. Why would there be a credit on my account for 35$ and then him try to hustle me for 20$? Something seems shady. After acknowledging his rudeness, he then tells me the "offer" is off the table.

And there's nothing he can do because his system now magically says I enrolled into auto pay.Dishonest and rude employees all around.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Comments