3.0
Coverage Area

Was enrolled to online bill pay somehow and my bank account was overdrafted 35$. The first verizon representative I spoke with told me to send in a copy of my statement as proof and unenrolled me from auto bill pay.

I send in my documents, a few days later I call to follow up and the second representative tells me they don't do refunds and that he'll credit my next bill 35$. When time rolls around to my next bill pay, I log into my account and it says I owe nothing. I call Verizon to make sure this is correct and super rude woman tells me I owe 50$... No wait 85$...

Actually she has no idea. She sees a credit for 35$ then says its a dispute for 90 days. Goes to tell me I obviously enrolled myself to bill pay and there's nothing she can do. I tell her I want to speak to someone else and she forwards me to her Supervisor Benjamin.

He proceeds to try and negotiate with me by trying to give me 20$, which is RUDE. Why would there be a credit on my account for 35$ and then him try to hustle me for 20$? Something seems shady. After acknowledging his rudeness, he then tells me the "offer" is off the table.

And there's nothing he can do because his system now magically says I enrolled into auto pay. Dishonest and rude employees all around.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 27, 2015.

Comments