I cancealed my sevice on 4/2/08 and paid all remaining balances. every month since April I recieved a bill and I would call them and they would say I have no balance and I was fine.

I now recieved a letter that they put me in collections. I called verizon and asked them for a statement saying i had a zero balance and they said they would mail me a statement. I in the mean time have a bad credit on my credit report.

I want this off of my report.This is not fair, that a large company can do this to a customer.

Comments

This company screwed my credit history not once but twice. And they will do nothing to help you.

I moved changed my address with verizon and they claimed that they send the cancelation bill to me and the next thing I know, Im involved with a collection agency. All they do is harras you and don't want to hear what you have to say. I have spoken to 6 of my friends and they have had similar encoutings with them.

We have banned verizon and are telling our friends and families to do the same. They are going down hill real fast.