Had to closed my residential account sine I was moving and they do not offer services on my new address.They told me to suspend it until I move (October 2016).

After I finally moved called to close the account, sent the equipment. Weeks later received a bill for $400.00 and when I called CS, the representative could not find out why and promised to call me back. He never did and weeks later, a get a letter from a collection agency. When I called again, they said there was a note that I refused the service that they offer on my new address.

Worst customer service and not professional at all, do not treat you with the same respect you treat them.

I even emailed John G.Stratton, Exec/VP and President of Operations and never heard anything back either, which explains why CS acts like that.

Review about: Verizon Fios Bundle.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Verizon Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless Kept My Number and Refuses to Unlock My Phone Straight Talk Wireless "I left Straight talk (Affiliated with Net10 and subsidiary of Tracfone) because of the 30 day billing. I need my bills to remain on the same day every month. Sometimes..." Read more Review about Verizon Fios Tv from Midlothian, Virginia Verizon "After experiencing what I just experienced with a Verizon consultant I feel I need to share my story. I was a consultant for Verizon landline for five years from 1998..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more g2a - Horrible scam website g2a "*First time using G2A *Purchase key for game *Key doesn't work *Contact seller and explain problem *Seller replies: "and?" *Support Team takes over the case *G2A closes case in seller's..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more