Had to closed my residential account sine I was moving and they do not offer services on my new address.They told me to suspend it until I move (October 2016).

After I finally moved called to close the account, sent the equipment. Weeks later received a bill for $400.00 and when I called CS, the representative could not find out why and promised to call me back. He never did and weeks later, a get a letter from a collection agency. When I called again, they said there was a note that I refused the service that they offer on my new address.

Worst customer service and not professional at all, do not treat you with the same respect you treat them.

I even emailed John G.Stratton, Exec/VP and President of Operations and never heard anything back either, which explains why CS acts like that.

Review about: Verizon Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Verizon disseminating false information Verizon "Lately, the quality of Verizon's FIOS service has been abysmal - and we haven't even addressed their customer "service" yet. This past week, their VOD service simply went down,..." Read more Verizon - Horrible Customer Service Verizon "It took me 3 Days to try to get my bundle service restored!!! First day I spoke to Ken and he claim that I had a block on my acct due..." Read more Verizon Website Deceptive Marketing Verizon "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..." Read more Verizon - Bad Signal Tower #1PL33XC461 Route 206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088 Verizon "BAD SIGNAL TOWER ~ #1PL33XC461 Route 206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088 ________________________________________________________ TOWER SIGNAL FACTS: Mid November 2014 ~ Tower signal caused cell phone bars to drop in half… ~ My cell phone bars dropped from 4 to..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more