Had to closed my residential account sine I was moving and they do not offer services on my new address.They told me to suspend it until I move (October 2016).

After I finally moved called to close the account, sent the equipment. Weeks later received a bill for $400.00 and when I called CS, the representative could not find out why and promised to call me back. He never did and weeks later, a get a letter from a collection agency. When I called again, they said there was a note that I refused the service that they offer on my new address.

Worst customer service and not professional at all, do not treat you with the same respect you treat them.

I even emailed John G.Stratton, Exec/VP and President of Operations and never heard anything back either, which explains why CS acts like that.

Review about: Verizon Fios Bundle.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Verizon Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Verizon - Terrible service tech's and customer service Verizon "Service tech apparently decided to do work on the box located right outside my front yard. The tech left the property without returning the box to its original state...." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Verizon disseminating false information Verizon "Lately, the quality of Verizon's FIOS service has been abysmal - and we haven't even addressed their customer "service" yet. This past week, their VOD service simply went down,..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more