Taunton, Massachusetts
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been a continuous loyal customer since 2014. I called financial services to set up a promise to pay.

I needed it to be ONE extra day over what their system "allowed". I have been dealing with extenuating circumstances. The agent was incredibly rude, talking more like squawking over me, not listening to a damn word I was saying. She put me on hold to recycle my call back into waiting.

I spoke with a second agent, and she was just as terrible and unhelpful. I asked to speak to her supervisor and this JERK LITERALLY HUNG UP ON ME!

Seriously!? You are going to hang up on the customer that was not swearing or belligerent, that is pathetic.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Account.

Comments

Instead of signing a contract with Verizon, one should go the route of prepaid cellular. No contracts, fewer headaches and a lot of saved money!

Just type cellular service in my area and use the interactive maps that you will find on these sites to find who has the best service in your area. All the prepaid services use one of the four big company towers. If you have Verizon now, then think about trying Total Wireless prepaid. For about $60 (taxes included) a month you get the Verizon network and 25 GB data and no overages, just your speed is reduced from 4G to 2G.

One site you should take a look at is called Clarkdeals. He is a consumer helper in getting the customer the best deals on many products and services.