Verified Reviewer

Resolved
3.5
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Oct 22, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Update by user Sep 21, 2021

I've called Verizon four times. With each call they promise the promotion will be honored and that they will correct the problem. Nothing has been resolved.

Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2021

I transferred service from ATT to Verizon to take advantage of an iPhone 12 Trade in promotion. I followed the steps for the offer, returned my ATT Apple Phone in perfect condition.

Verizon did not honor their promotion.

I have call Verizon four times and received promises their problem would be corrected. They still have not honored their promotion.

User's recommendation: Be careful with Verizon. Do not trust their customer service!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Verizon Pros: Good coverage.

Verizon Cons: Steal your money, Bad customer service, Do not honor promotional offers.

Comments

#2077042

Verizon finally honored the trade in offer. It took four months of hounding them but my complaints finally worked.

Lesson: 1) if you set up service with Verizon, go to a store or do in online. Do not deal with a telephone sales person.

2) keep copies of everything - every message, receipt, shipping receipts and tracking numbers, and records of telephone conversations. 3) don't give up.

Verizon Reviews