i owe a cell phone bill and it went to collection.National Enterprise system calls twice a day.I finally answered phone,and now I get a threat they will sew me if i dont pay.Now they want to take out of my acccount at my bank.

I have bills,gas,groceries,loan payments,and rent to pay. They want me to pay them over half my check. I cant do that. They wonder why economy is bad.They just want to take all your money.

I asked for payment plan but they refused.I offered to send money but they said we cant do that.thank you national enterprise for breaking me.who knows if i will have money for the stuff i really need after paying them.Im pissed off at this collection agency.Watch out they threaten you.

Review about: Verizon Phone Plan.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Your complaint should not be on the verizon list.Our economy is bad because people live above their means.

Accept services they cant afford.

Of course you should pay those bills more important.Hopefully you will not acquire more bills or services you cant afford.

Verizon - Billing issues - misleading information regarding discounts Verizon "At the time of account set up last Fall (Fios triple play with 50/50 Internet) I was offered ~$100 in monthly discounts along with an employer based discount (Connections program)..." Read more Verizon is stealing my money my increasing the amount of my bill unlawfully. Customer service people are useless and they blocked my online account. Customer service people are terrible. Verizon "I have ordered a home phone service to be added to my Verizon double play. I requested a phone only for one month and to be cancelled anytime. For the..." Read more Verizon Website Deceptive Marketing Verizon "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..." Read more Verizon disseminating false information Verizon "Lately, the quality of Verizon's FIOS service has been abysmal - and we haven't even addressed their customer "service" yet. This past week, their VOD service simply went down,..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more