Coverage Area
Style and Design

In may I received a call from Verizon regarding free movie channels for 90 days. Well the day when to cancel is coming up I want to make sure I am not charged for the service.

I was not sure if this was FiOS or the wireless side. We never received the channels. I called the FiOS side and they stated they did not have that offer. I chatted on line with a clown named Charley who was giving a lot of sales talk and was very patronizing.

It got to the point I told him another patronizing sales comment I will be talking to his supervisor. Verizon wireless does not give a log of calls and does not keep the chats. It also signed off before I could copy and paste the conversation on the chat. I will be calling in the morning to complain about their service.

my wife wants their service for the cell phones. Personally Verizon sucks because their customer service cannot cover wireless and fios.

Customer service should be one call not waiting on hold for 10 minutes. I also demanded to be compensated at least $ 50 the long hold times.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Verizon Cons: No solution was given, Service, Technical support.

Comments