Verizon - Terrible service tech's and customer service
Service tech apparently decided to do work on the box located right outside my front yard.The tech left the property without returning the box to its original state.
All of the wires, components and the green cover was left on my lawn. I get home from work and find the police, fire truck and several parents complaining that a child in this newly built community had to have minor medical treatment because he accidentally slipped in the hole. Why did they leave without putting the parts back and covering the hole. No caution tape or orange cone so that people kow not to walk on that side of street.
Police officer created the report.... I decided to call Verizon even though I cancelled my Verizon service and went with another provider to inform them of what was happening and that they need to sent someone out to fix the problem. After being on hold for about 45 minutes and passed around to several people, I finally get this person who was very rude and stated "they shouldn't have been playing near the hole regardless" I told her I wasn't home but the box is connected between my and my neighbors yard and somebody needs to come out. I was told they would send someone out but they don't know when.
I asked for a mgr and was told they are all gone home, try calling them tomorrow. Now, the HOA has been involved and parent wants to sue as she received rude treatment while trying to get them to come out and fix the problem. The HOA are now going to issue a newsletter regarding the incident and post it on our community website. This community has 215 lots of which 117 are sold.
How many customers do you think will be switching to another provider? How many new owners will contact the competitor based on the negative service we received.
Verizon is not customer service friendly!Again, I don't have Verizon and now I would never think of switching back to them as long as I have a choice!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Samsung GaLAXY5 in July. Battery doesn't last 10 hours. Kept going into the Verizon stores and calling Verizon. They told me to uninstall any app I wasn't..."
- "I signed up with Verizon and had installation 08/01/215. I called about the 79.99 price but was told for 10.00 more I could get the 50/50 fios. It comes..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I tried to buy a motorcycle from of that website and they took my money they try to use a fake Google Wallet PayPal web page..."
- "I agree with these posts! George Braswell and his crew are the most unscrupulous, sketchy and manipulative people I've ever met. They will LIE their *** off to make a..."
- "We bought our wedding bands and engagement ring the beginning on 2012. My husband had his mother of pearl band break twice within months, just last week my ring broke...."