Verified Reviewer

Signed up for wireless service a little over a year ago. Picked the iPhone 6 with payments deducted monthly with service /plan fee.

Phone is in perfect condition and hasn't been exposed to any kind of damage. Phone began shutting down due to high temperature warning after 3 minutes of use. Called the local Verizon store to go in and get battery replaced, they referred me to a mobile phone repair store, said they didn't replace batteries. Paid $45 for new battery and after an hour started doing same thing.

Tried to text with Rosita at Verizon and the session took so long once again my phone started to overheat and I got no resolution whatsoever, kept asking for same information. Of course the phone shut down which I informed her it was going to shut down. You would think if they were concerned about any level of customer service someone would try to contact me...nope nothing.

So I'm paying (auto pay) for cell service I can't use and a cell phone that isn't even paid off that I can't use. I would not sign with Verizon I had it to do over and will be looking for another company.

User's recommendation: Look Elsewhere.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Verizon Cons: Incompetent customer care people, Technical support.

Comments