One week ago I was watching TV (cable) and I looked up and my router was red. This means there is a disruption in service. I waited a little while and after two hours it came back. Ever since that day my internet has been acting screwy. One minute it works then it freezes, then it works, then it freezes, i.e. you're looking at pictures and it LOCKS! and then starts again. It's INSANE! The router doesn't go out, (no red lights) it just freezes and then unfreezes. Most time I get an error message (you have LOST internet connection) OK. So, I then start a chat with a tech on line. The tech ACKNOWLEDGED the ISSUE and LOGGED it into their computer. They saw that an INTERNAL situation was happening and dispatched a tech. The tech that showed up was a thug. He called me sir the whole time but treated me like a piece of *** He also had a another tech with him who just backed him up no matter how much *** he was saying! So the tech REFUSED to listen to anything I had to say about my issue. He *** INTERROGATED me like he was some kind of detective. He USED every kind of BS thing he could to EVADE helping me! All he did was look at my router (its working) he swamped a spliter, LIED about checking my wires (of which I told him could possibly be this crazy issue) he simply DISPELLED any kind of REASONING or EXPLANATION. His PROFESSIONAL response was this " If I can't see anything wrong I can't do anything " THIS IS THE MOST MORONIC *** SIMPLETON THING TO SAY! So he treated me like I was crazy or something, EVEN though HIS own INTERNAL tech people said something was wrong!!! Oh, he said what they do has nothing to do with me. He kept GRILLING about how come if they saw an issue they didn't fix it!@ Like I am *** supposed to know about that!!!

To Verzion: I am a RECOGNIZED MEDIATIOR before the civil court of NY and I have CONNECTIONS to the AGO's OFFICE!@!! I BELIEVE that YOU *** should be AUDITED!!! Your SERVICE is HORRENDOUS! You send out these EX CONS that BEHAVE as such, and I have to *** deal with them!~

I WANT TO KNOW WHEN WE THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO RISE UP AND STOP THIS *** WHERE WE ALLOW THESE *** COMPANIES TO TAKE OUR MONEY AND GIVE US NOTHING IN RETURN!!! Really!!! WHEN THE *** WILL THAT HAPPEN!

I PRAY that the AGO find so much *** on you people that ALL your excutive offiers find themselves behind BARS!

You send a tech to FIX my issue and because there is NO issue that they can see they can do nothing! But I have STILL pay for NOTHING?

Verizon you can *** YOURSELF!!! I am going POUND on EVERY single social media site I can find, TILL every *** paper is REPORTING it!!!

YOU ***

BEYOND PISSED!!!

Review about: Verizon Technical Support.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Maybe try a few more words in all caps. That should really get their attention....