Went to Verison store to pay my bill and get a texting problem resolved. I couldn't send text to my wife's phone, but everyone else worked.

The customer rep sent a text to me and I replied with no problem, then I showed her that my wife was not receiving any texts from me although I could recieve them from her.

They told me I had to call tech support.... of course in order to do so, you shouldn't call for support on the same phone you're having trouble with. Did they call tech support for me or at the minimum, allow me to use a phone to do so?

NOPE. They basically kicked me out of their store saying I had to call tech support.... what a bunch of morons... I'm so glad I actually took the time to drive there to get the problem solved... not!

It's obvious that the stores have NOTHING to do with "customer service" because they're only interested in either collecting your money or selling you something new.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Verizon - Horrible Customer Service Verizon "It took me 3 Days to try to get my bundle service restored!!! First day I spoke to Ken and he claim that I had a block on my acct due..." Read more Verizon - Asked to pay $250 to fix their poor service coverage Verizon "My cellular phone was upgraded in may of 2012. Since the. It has been dropping calls to an obscene amount. After multiple phone changes and attempts to fix it, Verizon's..." Read more Verizon disseminating false information Verizon "Lately, the quality of Verizon's FIOS service has been abysmal - and we haven't even addressed their customer "service" yet. This past week, their VOD service simply went down,..." Read more Verizon - Bad phone Verizon "I bought a Samsung GaLAXY5 in July. Battery doesn't last 10 hours. Kept going into the Verizon stores and calling Verizon. They told me to uninstall any app I wasn't..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more