113 views
1.1

I had been with Verizon for over 20 years and recently switched to another company as my bill went down over 50% with the switch. I requested that I received a final paper bill and they did NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, but they DID!!!

THIS CAUSED ME TO RECEIVE TWO OVERDRAFT FEES WHICH WAS HIGHER THAN MY FINAL BILL. When I contacted Verizon to find out why my account was not used to repay the credit that Customer service had told me would take place, they stated Verizon was not supporting the Customer service agent and told me to ask my bank to refund me the overdraft fees that VERIZON CAUSED!!! I AM DISAPPOINTED AND DISGUSTED!!!!

LEAVE VERIZON now before you get taken like me. You would think I would have been granted the refund as I was with them for over 20 years and NEVER WAS LATE ON A BILL ONCE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Wanted to be granted the overdraft fees that Verizon caused. .

Verizon Cons: Lack of accountability, Complicated communications.

Comments