4.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Went to Verizon Store at 3732 Crenshaw Blvd, LA, CA 90016 on May 15, 2019. Just to ask a question on how to print out my Pictures.

The Sales Person Patrick viewed my account and said, "you get a FREE Phone" I am on the family plan 4 phones he told me I needed to pay off my Brothers phone $93.73 and pay $100 for the taxes on the $900 dollar FREE Phone, so I did. I asked Patrick several times "it's FREE" he said "yes" FREE" I let him know i'm not into upgrading right now but since it's free i'll do it. After he started transferring my Information from my old phone to the new FREE phone, he said, "Oh! you get another FREE phone but you have to pay the taxes on both" Taxes tota $195.24.

After making sure both phones are free-free, I called my Son and asked him if he wanted the other phone and yes he did. I asked Patrick several times about both phones being free because I experience a customer rep at the Culver City Verizon Store told me my Ipad was free and it wasn't. After activating both FREE phones Patrick told me my bill will be about $350.00 a month my previous bills are around $303.00 a month. He also said I needed to go unlimited which was fine because my family and I were considering going unlimited and Patrick told me the Unlimited price is $40.00 on the total bill, but when I go my bill it's $45.00 on each line total extra $180.00.

While at the store I was taking notes. When I received my bill I called the Customer Service Center and spoke to Susanna the total was $553.00 and the FREE Phones were not free it was buy one get one Free and that promotion don't take affect until 2 or 3 months later I called him and went to the store 4 times to get him to explain. On June 7th I finally caught up with Patrick and told him these phones are not free like you said. He said, "I didn't tell you they were free it's buy one get one free".

I told him I want my old phone back and of course it's gone. we went back and forth about the phones not being free I am so disappointed in Verizon because these reps will tell you anything to get a sell, I've been a loyal Verizon Customer for over 23 years but this will make me leave I don't like being lied too. Susanna the Rep I spoke with on the phone tried her best to satisfy me because she do not want to loose me. I am so unsatisfied in Verizon teach your Customer Service Rep's to tell the truth it's not hard.

I'm trying now to get in touch with a Rep to either cancel my service this is not the first time I've been lied to by Verizon and i'm done. Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

• Verizon Poor Customer Service