- Verizon just might have done my company in
- We mover aircraft parts for the airlines
- Have to move these parts
Update by user Aug 30
Update by user Jul 31 **Update - Sent an email to Verizon's corporate office. A nice lady contacted us, addressed our concerns, made us feel like valued customers (even though we are only a small family account), put a great technician on the job and Verizon has...
- Incompetent customer service
- Lack of accountability
- Lying about time frame of when the issue was to be resolved
- Deceptive sales tactics
- Cannot get real person on phone
- Customer care
Update by user Dec 27, 2018
I moved to a different location so i can do my work that has four bars instead of one bar. If you talk to their service reps they will tell you they are not responsible for barriers such as walls, trees, etc but will not explain why even using a signal booster does not...
- Connectivity hotspot
- Being evasive and vague about my issue when i ask for help
- Having their lawyer call me
- Not being able to diagnose hotspot issues
Verizon - Charged for services not ordered and denied promotion without warning.
- Billing and customer service
- Lies and billing practices
Verizon - Duplex with different bills/ same service
- Different price for same service at same addresses in a duplex
Verizon - Incompetence at all levels
- Totally incompetent
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.