After experiencing what I just experienced with a Verizon consultant I feel I need to share my story.I was a consultant for Verizon landline for five years from 1998 until 2003.
After serving as a consultant for five years I was promoted to management my area of expertise was customer service. This was an area that I always had excelled in as a consultant and I brought that area of expertise to the teams that I mentored and coached.
I called Verizon FiOS services because my service has been interrupted for non-payment. Although this was my error I understood that and made a payment right away. The consultant that I spoke with told me that service would be restored within the hour.
That was 6 o'clock this morning. At 8:30 this morning my service still had not been restored so I called Verizon FiOS back the consultant that I spoke with told me that oh I see a restoral order in the works but that consultant that you pray or spoke with should have told you that that our starts when are business hours start at your service should be on within 15 or 20 minutes. I waited until 9:30 a.m. and service still had not been restored I called Verizon FiOS for a third time and was transferred to five Consultants that didn't even seem to want to help me.
After speaking with the last consultant she said she didn't have any idea why my service wasn't initially restored but the service would go on within an hour. I will wait and see if this happens. When I functioned as a consultant and a coach we always took pride in speaking with our customers. Maybe because we were paid a top-dollar wage and in a union environment that afforded us to give excellent customer service.
Of the teams that I coached they all displayed impeccable customer service by empathizing with the customer and doing what they needed to do which may have meant going beyond their basic job description to get the situation resolved. Sadly customer service has suffered immensely. Verizon used to take such pride in their customer service because we lived by the philosophy that Sales Plus service equals success.
Unfortunately this doesn't seem the case anymore.I do want others to know that once upon a time we actually did care about customers and wanted to help to resolve this situation as alien as that seems a concept now.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Verizon Fios Tv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services. Every month my bill was higher and higher. They didn't give me any warning stating that my..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "Don't waste your money or your clothing. The first time this happened I thought it was a fluke. Then I used Tide pods again and ended up with..."
- "I DROVE my car to Autozone today to have my battery & alternator tested due to a faulty alternator code. An employee came outside with me & placed his..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."