Review about Verizon Fios Tv from Midlothian, Virginia

153 of 1950 Verizon reviews

After experiencing what I just experienced with a Verizon consultant I feel I need to share my story.I was a consultant for Verizon landline for five years from 1998 until 2003.

After serving as a consultant for five years I was promoted to management my area of expertise was customer service. This was an area that I always had excelled in as a consultant and I brought that area of expertise to the teams that I mentored and coached.

I called Verizon FiOS services because my service has been interrupted for non-payment. Although this was my error I understood that and made a payment right away. The consultant that I spoke with told me that service would be restored within the hour.

That was 6 o'clock this morning. At 8:30 this morning my service still had not been restored so I called Verizon FiOS back the consultant that I spoke with told me that oh I see a restoral order in the works but that consultant that you pray or spoke with should have told you that that our starts when are business hours start at your service should be on within 15 or 20 minutes. I waited until 9:30 a.m. and service still had not been restored I called Verizon FiOS for a third time and was transferred to five Consultants that didn't even seem to want to help me.

After speaking with the last consultant she said she didn't have any idea why my service wasn't initially restored but the service would go on within an hour. I will wait and see if this happens. When I functioned as a consultant and a coach we always took pride in speaking with our customers. Maybe because we were paid a top-dollar wage and in a union environment that afforded us to give excellent customer service.

Of the teams that I coached they all displayed impeccable customer service by empathizing with the customer and doing what they needed to do which may have meant going beyond their basic job description to get the situation resolved. Sadly customer service has suffered immensely. Verizon used to take such pride in their customer service because we lived by the philosophy that Sales Plus service equals success.

Unfortunately this doesn't seem the case anymore.I do want others to know that once upon a time we actually did care about customers and wanted to help to resolve this situation as alien as that seems a concept now.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Verizon Fios Tv
Review category
Media
review #806044 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Verizon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
153 of 1950 Verizon reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Verizon. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Verizon.
Filing a new complaint about
×