Review about Verizon Fios Tv from Midlothian, Virginia
After experiencing what I just experienced with a Verizon consultant I feel I need to share my story.I was a consultant for Verizon landline for five years from 1998 until 2003.
After serving as a consultant for five years I was promoted to management my area of expertise was customer service. This was an area that I always had excelled in as a consultant and I brought that area of expertise to the teams that I mentored and coached.
I called Verizon FiOS services because my service has been interrupted for non-payment. Although this was my error I understood that and made a payment right away. The consultant that I spoke with told me that service would be restored within the hour.
That was 6 o'clock this morning. At 8:30 this morning my service still had not been restored so I called Verizon FiOS back the consultant that I spoke with told me that oh I see a restoral order in the works but that consultant that you pray or spoke with should have told you that that our starts when are business hours start at your service should be on within 15 or 20 minutes. I waited until 9:30 a.m. and service still had not been restored I called Verizon FiOS for a third time and was transferred to five Consultants that didn't even seem to want to help me.
After speaking with the last consultant she said she didn't have any idea why my service wasn't initially restored but the service would go on within an hour. I will wait and see if this happens. When I functioned as a consultant and a coach we always took pride in speaking with our customers. Maybe because we were paid a top-dollar wage and in a union environment that afforded us to give excellent customer service.
Of the teams that I coached they all displayed impeccable customer service by empathizing with the customer and doing what they needed to do which may have meant going beyond their basic job description to get the situation resolved. Sadly customer service has suffered immensely. Verizon used to take such pride in their customer service because we lived by the philosophy that Sales Plus service equals success.
Unfortunately this doesn't seem the case anymore.I do want others to know that once upon a time we actually did care about customers and wanted to help to resolve this situation as alien as that seems a concept now.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Verizon Fios Tv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "I am member of the Find A Grave forums, but probably not for much longer. On September 26, 2009, under the thread: Subject line reaction was the following joke:..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "Didn't had this clip no longer than a year but they changing the color This jewelry doesn't bring its price when they turning this way So dispointed Hope Pandora can..."
- "This is how your employees represent your company!!! ..."
- "We bought a car with 27000 miles intending to put it under the manufactures extended warranty program. Although it was a 2012 car, it was originally purchased 3 years and..."