Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Where is my order from 11/29/20?

Sim card ordered on 11/29/20 from a Verizon rep. by phone. Not yet received.

1 answer
#1970666
Based on Verizon FAQs you can sign in to My Verizon and go to My Orders. Your order status is easily available. There's no need to enter Order Information. Check your receipt or confirmation email for the order number, location code and last name.
Advertisements

How much is my bill

by Parris S Nqd

I paid 245 dollars to my account And my phone is still not on. Is there still a balance owed and if so how much?

View

Can I upgrade my brother’s phone?

by Virginia L Xzn

My brother recently became an invalid. He is a Verizon client.

I would like to buy him a new phone. Can I do this at my Verizon store?

View

Needs go to update the software for my phone service,pls

by David H Wle

Good days, could U like go to update my phone service as the equipment needs go to updated its operated of software which able to provide the landline phone Svc through by the box of equipment correctly? Pls It're the problems which has been to affected my phone operation times each times , wished can go to get a fixing it correctly after all your helpfulness of cooperation as soon as quickly! My landline phone number is 212-956-**** Thx much against

View

Needs go to update the software for my phone service

by David H Wle

View

How could add to my plan visual voicemail

by Herman j Axe

I have a Sunbeam f1 Verizon prepaid phone

View

Is Verizon promoting defunding the police and idea America is fundamentally racist: report? If true I will drop all verizon

by jeff s Xrp

Is Verizon promoting this article I read-Verizon promotes defunding the police and idea America is fundamentally racist: report? If this is true I will drop all verizon services ASAP Jeff Smith-757-621-**** Just read this article on Fox News and very upset if verizon promotes this.

If accurate I will remove fios and cell service. Let me know what verizon stands by.

Have had cell service since 1987 but I have standards I live by. My work email is jeffery.a.smith1@***.mil

View

How come verizon can't give me my old phone number that was disconnected 2 days ago?

by Steve D Fsb

For a company that claims to be the most Hi-tech network, why can't they check to see if my old number has been reactivated to someone else. And if not, give it to me?

View

Trying to get network unlock codeo I c

by Evelyn E Hfs

Switching carriers. Need code.

Been trying for three weeks. Still locked. I've used Verizon prepaid a very long time. Phone never locked if out of time.

Why now.

Just need it unlocked. Pissed off

What is my 4 digit security code

by Sexum

My phones been activated but I have to finish the setup Wizard and I need the four digit code I forgot

View

How can I block unwanted/offensive texts from unknown numbers

by Emily G Ece

Over the past month I’ve been harassed by texts concerning weight loss and sexual contents. I’ve tried blocking the texts with the word stop. The frequency has lessened, but I’m still receiving them.

View

An alert keep showing up on my phone

by David J Nny

Hi good day, i bought this phone online about 2 years ago i living in the caribbean my country is ST. KITTS & NEVIS my phone #is 869 667 ****,my problem are an alert keep showing up on my phone saying we ran into a problem please try again or contact us #800 **** **** and the alert saying Code Ero 1000 can you help me?

Is this legal

by Paul F Zrh

My girlfriend put a new iPad on my account that i did not sign for and certainly didn’t approve. now that we are separating she first said it was mine then said she threw it out the car window.

This is a brand new iPad hundreds of dollars. What should I do.

View

I have been billed double this month. Why?

by Teresa F Icm

I don't know my pin, and if you attempt to send me a code while I am on this old fashioned flip phone that I have, I cannot operate it like an iPhone and look up the code and enter it during the same call. I need to talk to someone quickly, before I stop payment.

Question

by Mallory S Rsi

Hello! My name is Mallory and I am just sending this email to say I absolutely love this company!

I have ever received an item that was not absolutely perfect! I was wondering if you have any stickers or any other promotional items that you would be able to send me? I would love to put them on all my items and promote your company! Thank you for doing everything you do, it really means a lot to me.

My address is: Mallory Sherman 1342 Windermere Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15218 Thank you! :) Have a great day!

Verizon billing

by M C Khy

Have a human in the USA call me posthaste.

products and internet

by madeline p Zvi

we live in cleveland ga. went to verizon store at 641 s main street cleveland ga 30528.

we got new phone for my husband also got internet which has cost us nothing but promlems tablet jetpack and wifi cord we have left several messages for cortney but does not return calls .my husband took the products back the were very nasty and said when cortney comes back talk to her. we are 76 yrs of age conot nedd the treatment . she returns monday she is in so.

carolina we need this proglem taken care of now we will only keep phone sevice we can not afford a $535.09 bill . thankyou madeline parker

Issue

by Jaloni Iob

Hi Verizon,

Why are you guys not helping me?

practice on termination

by Jack G Hkk

They claim there is no adjustment of monthly fee when you have internet only

Questions 19