Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

practice on termination

They claim there is no adjustment of monthly fee when you have internet only

1 answer
ImpossibleRedWolf

Thats right

Question

by QuestionablePelican255

Hello! My name is Mallory and I am just sending this email to say I absolutely love this company!

I have ever received an item that was not absolutely perfect! I was wondering if you have any stickers or any other promotional items that you would be able to send me? I would love to put them on all my items and promote your company! Thank you for doing everything you do, it really means a lot to me.

My address is: Mallory Sherman 1342 Windermere Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15218 Thank you! :) Have a great day!

Verizon billing

by AdorableCaiman738

Have a human in the USA call me posthaste.

products and internet

by SturdyWhale

we live in cleveland ga. went to verizon store at 641 s main street cleveland ga 30528.

we got new phone for my husband also got internet which has cost us nothing but promlems tablet jetpack and wifi cord we have left several messages for cortney but does not return calls .my husband took the products back the were very nasty and said when cortney comes back talk to her. we are 76 yrs of age conot nedd the treatment . she returns monday she is in so.

carolina we need this proglem taken care of now we will only keep phone sevice we can not afford a $535.09 bill . thankyou madeline parker

Issue

Hi Verizon,

Why are you guys not helping me?

Questions 5